“Grits and shrimp”
Review of Bistro V

Bistro V
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro V is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the shrimp and grits and they were great. We enjoyed the evening meal and had great service

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Listen: We have visited several times, food is always very consistent! On this night, like several others, we opted to sit at the bar. This was a bad choice. Our bartender, Ashley, was confronted by another server about some issue concerning who was responsible for what table. Bottles started being slammed, voices were raised, and finally I turned and asked if they needed a moderator in their disagreement.!!!! The server snarled, slammed a dish, and capitulated. Ashley apologized and said customers should not have to listen to such. BOY DO I AGREE! My husband and I just wanted a quite night together at the bar, with some wine and a couple of plates. It was really hard to recapture that mood although the bartender did try in her way to make up for it. My advice: do go, DO NOT sit at the bar. Ps Our fried oysters. As always, were terrific, and our scallops over greens and grits, were perfectly cooked. Way to go chef! Owners: you need to be more present and maybe notice friction and be there to resolve? New bar stools that aren't bottomed out would help too. Keep your chef. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We went around 1:20 for lunch and was seated promplty. Every one ordered the open roast beef sandwitch while i had a tuscan chicken sandwitch. The food was so good. the service was excellent. I can't wait to eat here again.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

very good food and nice dining. the fish are excellent as are the other dishes. parking is also easy, although it is always relatively full.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Food was good but I'm a small woman and cleaned my plate! I think for the price I would expect the portion to be a bit larger. I had a salad and added grilled chicken and there was enough chicken but really not enough of what came with the salad part of the meal. Which was fresh peas, corn, tomatoes, fried okra and salad greens. All were delicious.