“very nice and great atmosphere”
Review of Bistro V

Bistro V
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro V is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017

very good food and nice dining. the fish are excellent as are the other dishes. parking is also easy, although it is always relatively full.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Food was good but I'm a small woman and cleaned my plate! I think for the price I would expect the portion to be a bit larger. I had a salad and added grilled chicken and there was enough chicken but really not enough of what came with the salad part of the meal. Which was fresh peas, corn, tomatoes, fried okra and salad greens. All were delicious.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We got a gift card to Bistro V and had a delicious lunch: crab cakes and Cobb Salad with fried chicken. The wait staff is great and the ambiance is, too. Going back soon for an evening meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Bistro V is one of my favorite places to have lunch and to take out of town visitors. I try to find a non chain restaurant that
is not barbecue to take my female friends and BV is perfect. The salads, sandwiches and entrees at lunch are really good and the portions are generous. The fried green tomato BLT is a favorite. I also love their salads with the option to add chicken, beef or shrimp. Service is always good.

1  Thank Becky H
Reviewed 25 March 2017

The food is good, service is marginal and the ambiance leaves much to be desired in a restaurant at these prices.