All reviews hot breakfast breakfast was included spent one night would stay here again fridge and microwave clean hotel yogurt bed was comfortable amenities al
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

This is a rather new hotel for the area, therfore we thought we couldn't go wrong with this hotel. Also it had good reviews. However, upon arrival we noticed the bed linens and the whirlpool tub were both dirty. The staff was tremendously helpful and quickly took care of those problems. However, the first towel I went to use had makeup on it. We gave this hotel a 3 because of all the problems we encountered.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joshua C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Tabatha,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay with us. All feedback is important to us and we will be using these comments to ensure a more positive guest experience in the future. It is my sincere wish that you allow us another opportunity to improve your opinion of us. Once again, thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

I chose this hotel due to its location to hwy 43 and 20. Room was a bit worn but very neat and clean. Bed was very comfortable and I had no issues during my stay. The staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Joshua C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Zoey,
Thank you so much for your kind response regarding your recent stay here with us at Comfort Inn & Suites. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to invite you back to stay with us again if ever you are in the area. I will be sharing your comments with our staff to serve as further encouragement to continue providing an excellent customer experience to everyone who stays with us. I would also like to let you know that we are currently in the process of painting and refurbishing our rooms. Once again, thank you for staying with us and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

We spent one night at this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The motel was very clean. Nothing was dirty. NOTHING! We had trouble with the t.v. and one of the staff arrived promptly and fixed the problem. We had trouble connecting with the wifi but they have a tech ready to help. Plenty of hot water and towels. Breakfast was the usually provided by Comfort Inn. Beds were comfortable and the hotel was quiet. I would definitely stay another night if I am ever in the area again and I recommend highly. Thanks Comfort Inn staff!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Joshua C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Thank you so much for your kind response regarding your recent stay with us here at Comfort Inn & Suites. We strive very hard to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and at home and to receive such high praise is indeed a pleasure. I will be sharing your comments with our entire staff to ensure that we all continue to strive to provide an exceptional customer experience to everyone who walks through our doors. Thank you for your time and patronage and I sincerely hope that you allow us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I had an early flight out and just needed a comfortable, clean place to sleep for a couple of hours. This fit the bill. My brother made the reservation and didn't have my AAA number so they had to redo the bill, which the desk clerk was more than happy to do. The water in the outdoor pool was very, very cold!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joy J
Joshua C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Joy,
Thank you so much for your kind response regarding your recent stay at our facility. Please know that I will be sharing your comments with our entire team so that we can continue to provide a quality experience to everyone that stays with us. I would like to invite you back to stay with us if you are ever in the area again. Once again, thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback!

Joshua Carlisle

Reviewed 31 March 2015

I've stayed at this hotel a few times but I won't be coming back because when I stay in this area it is always on business - this hotel is not a good hotel for business travelers. Their business center is a joke. Slow, antiquated computer with no printer at all. I needed to print something and saved it on my thumb drive then asked the front desk if they could print it and they couldn't. That's ridiculous. Really, don't stay here if you are on business. I'm a Choice Privilege Diamond member and this hotel is for construction workers and just passers through.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Rod R
Kal P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear Rod,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at Comfort Inn & Suites. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to our business center during our upcoming renovations, to better ensure the satisfaction of all our future business guests. I hope that you will consider staying again in the future so that we may have another opportunity to provide you with excellent customer service. Sincerely,
Kal Patel