All reviews full size refrigerator fire pit breakfast sandwich great hotel within walking distance rooms are spacious indoor pool oatmeal home away from home breakfast bar in town the location is perfect would definitely stay here again college visit fitness center complimentary breakfast wonderful stay
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and pleasure. This is a wonderful place to stay in Tuscaloosa. The room was very clean, comfortable, and large. The kitchens have a full-size fridge, a dishwasher and dishes, and a Keurig coffee maker. I only stayed one night here but the room is large and comfortable enough for a long-term stay if needed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
ChevonneTorrence, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tuscaloosa Downtown University Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Good Day,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic time with us.
Our rooms comes with full size refrigerator, microwave,dishwasher, keurig coffee machine, silverware, chinaware and pull out sofas.
We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I originally booked for two nights and had a wonderful king suite. It was surprisingly spacious. The kitchenette was great with a full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, and stocked dishes. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The shower was sooo nice! I used the gym both mornings. I was happy with there being several cardio machines, a full weight set, and pull machine. Loved loved the gym. Breakfast was good, healthy, and quick. I also used the printing service as I was here for work. It is so easy to use and never had a single issue. Did I mention great service? Briana was the best!

Room Tip: 401 was a great room. Corner and top floor. Quiet.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Good Day,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
We strive for excellent service.
So happy to hear you had a fabulous time with us.
Briana is a wonderful asset to our business.
We are delighted to have her on our team.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great room! My daughter and I stayed for the weekend to see the Air Show. The room was amazing, we had everything we needed and more! The breakfast included with our stay was one of the best we have had in all our stays! Very clean and the staff was always helpful and friendly. We wanted to give a special shout out to Nick at the front desk who was over the top helpful and friendly! Great location for Downtown shopping and eating and also the River Walk with an excellent Farmers Market on Saturday mornings!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Goo Day,
Thank you for choosing to sat at Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
This is wonderful that you had a terrific time with us.
Our breakfast selection has a variety of cereals, yogurts,ready made sandwiches, omelettes, bagels, preserves, waffles and juice bar.
We are delighted to have Nick as part of our team.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was here for the weekend with my daughter to see the Air Show and it was amazing! The rooms were beautiful, breakfast was better than any breakfast we have had included in a hotel stay! We were really close to downtown for wonderful shopping and food, and the River Walk was very close also. We visited the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning and brought home WAY TOO many goodies! lol We also wanted to send a special shout out to Nick at the front desk! Beyond helpful and personable!!! Our stay was fantastic!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Goo Day,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
I am so happy to hear that you had a awesome stay with us.
The River walk is absolutely beautiful walking or running trail.
The Farmers market at the River walk on Saturday morning is priceless.
I am proud to sat Nick is a super star.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We stayed here to attend a concert at the Amphitheater. This was a great location, we walked right down the hill and we were there at the event. It was freezing that night out there but the hotel had a fire pit outside on the patio that we should have enjoyed but was too tired lol. Anyway about the hotel, from check-in the front desk customer service with Felecia and the Manager Cheonne (I think that is the spelling) was OUTSTANDING!! We even got a token to receive a free snack per person at the counter like potato chips, candy, soda, etc. Our room was upgraded to a suite which was a handicapped suite but it worked for us because it was 2 beds when we had only reserved 1 by mistake. We entered the room and it was HUGE as you can see from the pictures posted. It was a full kitchen, dishes, everything you could want in a house. We even joked about that was our new address lol. Everything was clean, the bed was great, the bathroom was big and nice size. Even the other couple that stayed in a King room enjoyed their room. It is a state of the art room with the button to pull up the blinds and open the curtain lol. We have absolutely no complaints about this hotel. Parking was good. I WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Good Day,
Thank yo for choosing to stay at the Home2Suites Tuscaloosa.
This is wonderful news that you had a fantastic time with us.
Felicia is an asset to our business.
We are delighted to have her.
I trust you you felt right at home.
This is your new address.