All reviewsfew hours sleeproom was cleanfront desk clerknight clerkperfect locationgreat customer servicestayed one nightwould definitely stay here againhueyginaalabama
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

This two story hotel is off the freeway so very convenient. Room is fine. Clean. Bit noisy because of proximity to road. Adequate for couple night stay. Usual continental breakfast Friendly staff. Convenient to University of Alabama. Would return

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Qualityinn T, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Room was clean, staff was helpful, and breakfast was good. The location is close to the university but the staff assisted us in finding transportation to fight the crowds and traffic. There are several restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 April 2016

It was a weekend that everyone living in that city knows about. A yearly event. Yet, when we get there, they only have two baggage carts(not to be found) a broken elevator, lightbulbs burnt out in our room as well as the air/heat not working at all. THe people across the hall had a toilet and sink problem and someone else was down stairs borrowing tools to fix something in their room. THe poor little front desk clerk was young and 9 months pregnant.
THis was A Game weekend at Tuscaloosa, Alabama! Give em a break!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying this is the absolute worst place I have stayed in! Checking in was quick and easy. That was the only thing I can give them any kind words about. My room had a smell like people used to smoke in it and they tried to clean out the smell unsuccessfully. Everything seemed grimy and most things were. I always bring Lysol spray and wipes with me to a hotel, it's just a good idea in general. This was the first time however that my wipes got dirty. I wiped the handles of the doors,the remote(of course), the phone, and the alarm clock. Normally, all that requires one wipe. I used 8! I didn't stop wiping until a wipe still looked clean. The bathroom was disgusting as well. The coffee maker was in there covered in dust and fecal matter. The shower head had some sort of brown grime on it I wiped off with a washcloth. The tub changed colors when I cleaned it, thus proving it wasn't cleaned prior to my lysol party. The toilet was discolored and i didn’t sit on it the 2 nights I stayed. The towels had hairs on them. The pillows were tiny and I didn't trust to lay my head on them because of all the other gross things in the room. I went and bought new pillows, sheets, blanket, and towels to use. They offer a free breakfast but I figured if the room was nasty the food might be too. If I hadn't been in NEED of a place to stay I would have gone elsewhere, but it was A day weekend and EVERYONE was sold out. I was in town on business and had no idea about the game prior to trying to make reservations at the last minute. Next time I'll sleep in my car and take baby wipe baths in a gas station parking lot.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Eb P

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

In the past I've been leery about the Quality Inn brand as a whole but this particular hotel is really an exception to the rule. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a former Hampton Inn. It does have interior doors, a large lobby and the bathroom and guest room are very clean and well appointed. My wife and I were completely satisfied with our stay and believe you will be too

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple