“Recommended”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I went here for a late dinner and the waitress recommended the pulled pork nachos. I ordered that and a beer from the tap. The service was good, the nachos were excellent, and the atmosphere was nice for a college town bar. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for pork nachos and a beer!

1  Thank casualdiner90

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Its good Bar Food (better than average)....not fancy but filling... Relaxed atmosphere. Service a little slow...and asked if my burger could be cut in half and the waitress said..I'll bring you a knife...cooks here don't like special requests. Beer is cold but been there on 2 separate occasions and they run out of certain beers..I had to make other choices both times...its a bar..be prepared to serve what's on your menu.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We reserved the private room for a 13-person pre-graduation day family and friends dinner (it can accommodate about 30). Upon request they set up 8 four-tops in a rectangle such that we could all see and hear one another and have group conversation (as opposed to a long table where it is hard to talk with anyone except those right next to you). There were many choices of beers--draft and bottle--as well as mixed drinks and 4 varieties of Barefoot wine. The menu specializes in several types of amply-sized, fresh hand-formed burgers--everyone who had one thought they were wonderful. Other menu items are nachos, salads, other sandwiches and other simple items. Decor was what you would expect in a college hangout--basic and well worn by many students--the requisite pool table, bar, and football memorabilia on the walls-nothing fancy but comfortable. The place in general was noisy but the private room was quiet enough for us to hear one another without yelling. Reasonably priced too--we provided plenty of drinks and food for 13 people (no one ordered dessert) for $393 including tip for the friendly and accommodating young server. All in all a great experience for our purpose. Would go there again especially for a large private group.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere was better than the food. We stopped in after my brothers graduation. The food was mediocre. It was nice to be able to play pool and darts after lunch though. I'm sure it's a good spot for after hours hanging out.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

My trophy girlfriend and I stopped in for a quick beverage on the way out of town after the game. Our waitress, Carlee, was super perky and helpful despite the late hour. We ordered a craft beer and Chardonnay. They did not have the wine 'cause they had run out. We originally sat in the back of the bar close to the big screen but had to move to the front 'cause the cigarette smoke was nauseating. We left...