“Reminds me of Raisin Cane's in Dallas Tx”
Review of Zaxby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #74 of 306 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We wanted chicken, but didn't want to go far because it had been raining/storming earlier. Myself, daughter and nephew all went through the drive thru on 10-8-17@4:41pm. both my daughter and nephew got the Plate meal with fries/slaw/drink for &7.49 and I got the 5 wing meal(sweet and spicy) with fries and drink. They all came with Texas toast and the flavor was good- my order was $7.59. We went back to my daughters apartment, because she had just recently moved to Tuscaloosa late August to go to grad school. This was my 3rd visit and we have been trying new places. This particular place reminds me of Raisin Canes in Dallas, where its chicken fingers, the set up is similar.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Was here on a Saturday evening but it was not packed. All the tables were dirty and the staff was not friendly at all. The drink station was messy. Not a good experience at all.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Food was typical for Zaxby's. Standard Quality. I find all Zaxby's to have slower service but this was a bit slower than usual.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped by on a road trip after checking into hotel around the corner. It was fairly late and busy. Staff seemed to be distracted for and it took awhile to get waited on (when I was the only one in line) and then again to get food, but food was good. Had a salad with chicken, in addition to a sandwich. I have found the food to be consistent at virtually every one of these chain restaurants. especially the salads.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Stopped in for a quick bite while traveling through the area. Friendly staff made us feel welcome. Love that Zaxby's sauce. Always stop when we see one and we are never let down.