“Went for soup.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #90 of 309 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 21 June 2017

After a little dental work, I went there for the broccoli cheese soup that seems to be their claim to fame. It was good but as another reviewer said, a little cold. The French bread was good but I was not able to eat all of it. Would like to try other things on their menu when I can truly eat! Selection of ice tea is good. Would like to try all of their breads.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I've never had Panera bread before, so I decided to give it a try, it was good. I got the pick 2 option and my tuna sandwich was good and my broccoli cheddar soup was a little cold. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

The food and service is always great at Panera. I love their devotion to fresh ingredients. I really can't say enough good about this chain of restaurants. That said, this location needs to rehab their men's room. The sink has been damaged and amateurishly "repaired" by staff. Not up to Panera standards.
Get it fixed by a professional and clean/update the men's room. Please.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I like to come to this place when I'm looking for a quick bite to eat at lunch for the app is very helpful if I need to just pick it up and go. I order through the app and it is ready ahead when I walk in the door. Service at the counter is fast too. I was curuois to the tomato basil bread but after they let me try a piece prior to actually ordering it I had to try it on the sandwich. It was very surprisingly good and went well with the meats and dressing. They usually have a good variety of bagels till after lunch, but suggest only have them to toast them up until lunch, cause after that they can get tougher and toasting makes it even worse. The blueberry cream cheese is a great add on for topping. Enjoy.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My wife and I used to visit our local Panera's on a weekly basis. We liked the bagels, the salads, and the soups. But we won't be going back after our disastrous experience yesterday. We both ordered the "pick two" for lunch of salad and soup. I ordered the combination of Caesar salad and broccoli cheese soup. Caesar Cardini, who supposedly created this salad, would have croaked if he had stuck a fork into this tasteless concoction. The soup was gelatinous--mainly of cheese with what appeared to be aged broccoli. I wasn't given a pager to pick up the items, so when I saw what appeared to be our order, I reached for it only to be told sharply that it wasn't ours. Then the food preparer failed to tell me when the order was ready, so after a few minutes, he said sharply "well, aren't you going to take it?