“How do they keep that food hot so long?”
Review of Taco Casa

Taco Casa
Ranked #74 of 313 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Description: Quality, great-tasting fast food Mexican restaurant that has been a favorite of Tuscaloosa's since it opened in 1974. Voted "Best Sweet Tea" for 3 years in a row and voted back to back "Best Tuscaloosa Restaurant" in a recent competition. Come find us at one of our 6 area locations "Under the Biggest Cactus in Town"
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I don't care for Mexican food but my children LOVE it! So anytime I'm in the area I have to drive through and bring home Taco Casa. I live 45 min away and when I get it home it is still HOT and the children love it. The drive through staff has always been very friendly and ready to accommodate with extra napkins, etc.

Ben W, VP of Marketing at Taco Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for the review and the kind words. We love to hear feedback from our customers. Thanks again for the business.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

WOW!! I had a friend rave about this place to me for years. I just thought it'd be just like any other Taco place. However I finally got the chance to try it and yes they have tacos but it is SO much better than it sounds. It was so good that I ordered one of several things on the menu. It's sad that this isn't a national chain because they'd put Taco Bell out of business! Do yourself a favor and stop here!! I can't wait to come back and visit y'all again!

Ben W, Manager at Taco Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you for the kind words. We try hard to serve great tasting, high quality mexican food in a timely manner for a reasonable price. Thank you for the business and the feedback.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I never come home without a trip to Taco Casa. Sweet tea, the house wine, is a must have along with my beloved chicken Chimalupa. Although this place is constantly busy I've never had any issues with wait time. Going inside is always quicker than the drive thru most times. It's great for family visits, hangouts or solo trips.

Ben W, Public Relations Manager at Taco Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Local American Mexican. Local chain like Taco Bell. Everything is fresh. Some drive thru lines are very slow. Best to go inside. I like it a lot. Beef bean burrito is my favorite. They also have the good crushed ice.

Thank you!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I decided to go through the drive thru and once I looked at the menu I was disappointed . I ended trying a burrito and it was terrible the tortilla was tacky and had no flavor at all. I tossed it in the trash. Don't waste your money.