All reviewscracker barrelgreat customer service skillsfootball seasonthe general managerin townone night staywafflesfront desk staffroom was largebiscuits and gravyvery pleasant stayroad triphueyteamslaundryfreshmanalabama
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Well satisfied with room, ac, bedding and cleanliness. Breakfast was very good. Had bacon but oddly no eggs??? Other items were typical. Enjoyed our stay. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. Will stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We are from Fairhope and stayed at the Centerstone Inn while in Tuscaloosa for the state baseball tournament. The hotel was great, staff was awesome, rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel staff, especially the GM, went out of their way to help us with any and everything we needed. It was also conveniently located to Bowers Park. Anytime we are in Tuscaloosa we will definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
La Toya H, Manager at Centerstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! You all were SUPER FANTASTIC guest. Everyone with Fairhope Rookies are truly Golden. I look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Basic accommodation which was ok for one night. Furniture in our room was very worn and needed replacing. Quite a number of ?construction workers staying there and they disturbed us getting up and moving around above us at 5am. convenient having Cracker Barrel next door and we found a mexican restaurant near by. Breakfast was very basic so went next door.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
La Toya H, General Manager at Centerstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback I truly appreciate it. I am sorry you were disturbed by our long term guest. I hope you return in the future.

LaToya Henson

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great friendly staff. Very clean, immediate handling of any problems, fun place to barbq, and socialize! Always a relaxing atmosphere! Loved all three months I was here! Definitely coming back! Roll Tide Roll

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
La Toya H, General Manager at Centerstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thanks Frank is was truly a pleasure. If you come back we would be glad to have "THE FUN" back !

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The room was not at all what was expected!! The bathroom was dirty and had mold in it. The leather chair in the room was ripped and torn. The complimentary breakfast wasn't much at all. Couldn't get a good nights sleep due to loudness all night from the room next door and laundry being started at 6:00 a.m. It was nothing like what is showcased online!!! Totally disappointed!!!! Got the room 3 for nights but only stayed 1. Got my money back and stayed elsewhere.

Room Tip: Inspect before paying
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanya T
La Toya H, Manager at Centerstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Ms. Tanya T. , I am sorry for your experience but I do not have a record of you staying at my property. If you would please contact me directly so we may discuss and I properly research your complaint.

Latoya Henson