“Lots of specials”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #38 of 66 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Good place for fast food. They have regular price specials for drinks, desserts etc. I like the service and don't mind the tip as most the kids are pretty good.

Thank Bill And Donna ... S

Reviewed 13 July 2016

The BEST BLT (Bacon, Lettuce and Tomatoe) sandwich I can find around town. Great service, freshly prepared food and do not forget to get a Route 44 Chery Limeade.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Delicious milk shakes. I always have the hot fudge malt, if you never had this it is my all time favorite and will tingle your taste buds with the thickness of the hot fudge with the malt powder, can we say oh my so good. My husband always gets the fresh banana milk shake, that is always thick and made with fresh banana not flavoring. Great place to go for a quick treat. Do not forget to get the onion rings. They are hand dipped and made with sweet onions. A large order is enough to share : )

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We had stopped going there in the evening because of the crowd of rowdy teenagers that congregated in the back slots with their boom boxes and rough and often vulgar loud talking. The manager's have apparently put a stop to this by outlawing the boom boxes and making everyone stay in their vehicles. We could actually sit at their tables outside and enjoy our meal.

They undoubtedly have the best hot dogs in town, and their onion rings are HUGE and very good.

We actually enjoyed going there again.

1  Thank LoveTravelingOn
Reviewed 7 September 2014

My wife and I ordered 2 small cherry lime aids and they both tasted like sprite we went where we where going and spilled them out and the cashier at the drive through window was sapos to give me a nickel back in change and he did not our total was 3.72 I handed him 3.77 and told him it was 3.77 he kept the nickel without asking. That was the worst service I have ever received from sonic. I know sonic is not a fancy high dollar restaurant but they could have done better. They have not lost my business yet but I will not order another lime aid from there.