“Wow...This Place is AWESOME”

Parish Seafood & Oyster House
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I am visiting and co-worker took us to lunch here. It was the best meal of my trip and wish I could go back to try their other menu items. Service was EXCELLENT. Food was beyond EXCELLENT. Co-workers had raw oysters and raved about them. We each had something different and enjoyed it. Did I say EXCELLENT service? Friendly staff. I cannot wait to come back and visit again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Very good food. Great oysters every single time. The owners want you to have a great experience. If it's not right let Matt or Nicole know.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our first visit, restaurant always seems fairly crowded, but there were plenty of empty tables for lunch. Could have been because the computer system had gone down and servers were hand writing orders and checks. Had no connection for handling credit cards either, but in spite of this, we were served fast. Ordered the special, cup of gumbo and poboy sandwich and were pleased with the quality of the food, especially the sandwich. Gumbo seemed a little overwhelmed by rice and the seafood of the three bowls at our table had to be redistributed. But the shrimp poboy was loaded with over a dozen fried shrimp, covered in a tasty mustard-based remoulade and slaw. Bread was fresh and crunchy, and there was plenty to take home for dinner. We had cash so it was no problem for us. Did notice a table that seemed a bit peeved, but it was a group of guys that must have been on a short lunch break.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Just what I was looking for. A nicer version of a shrimp shack in a bayou.
They have local beers on tap and great happy hour specials with oysters.
I had the blackened snapper etoufee. Served on top of the best cheese grits ever! So many choices I might squeeze another trip in before I fly home! Great service from Rhonda!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Seafood was tasty, service was good. I had a meal of crab cakes and oysters. I would eat there again!