“Good Eats”

Crazy Horse Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We ate here the other night with a bunch of our Miata Club friends. The food was great and the service was ok due to the large party we were with. My husband had the grouper and I had the filet and both were delicious. He had the bread pudding which he rated very good and I rated the same for my brownie a la mode.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Food was good but way overpriced! Portion sizes were very small for the price paid. Service was good and very friendly. Will make sure to plan in advance with our dining out budget before we go again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

All I can say is WOW we had 43 folks and the food and service was outstanding I would absolutely recommend this great restaurant. My wife and I had the 8oz filet medium rare and it would match up to Bones or Chops in Atlanta, Ga. We have eaten at the top steak houses in America and we would put the quality in the top five, this includes NY, KC, Chicago etc.
Our servers Addison and Mike did an awesome job taking care of us.. It was amazing how well Hunter, the owner of the restaurant worked with the president of the club to make certain that everything was done to make it the best experience possible for everyone.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nice restaurant interior decorated nicely! I am really more of a fan for breakfast than dinner at Crazy Horse. I am not saying this because the food is bad but for the price of their steaks I can honestly cook a better steak at home on the Green Egg than what you get and pay for here. The omelette's in the morning and breakfast sandwiches are very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I really do hate to say this because our food was really good, but the owner here needs to be aware of food prices. I eat a keto diet (low carb). So basically I eat a lot of salads with a protein (chicken shrimp beef etc). The restaurant doesn't have a salad entree. Last time I was there I asked if they could do a salad and just put some cooked shrimp on it. They did! It was great! I paid around 13 or 14 dollars (other places charge in the $13-16 range)
UNFORTUNATELY tonight I was charged $22 (the shrimp and grits price). Sadly, that will be our last visit to Crazy Horse. We hate that because it's close to the house and we enjoyed meeting friends there from our neighborhood.

1  Thank VictoriaRP68