“Great service...good food”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #12 of 70 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Traveling through Alabama from Tennessee we stopped by this location for lunch. I was apprehensive at first to stop given the large number of cars in the parking lot and drive through. I figured it would take longer than expected to get our food, but I was wrong. We went in and ordered for the family and in just a few, they were tracking us down. With food in hand we were in and out in no time even with the overwhelming amount of folks in the resturant. The food was great, but the service was the best of all.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Cannot understand why other restaurant chains to not follow the lead that is set by this company. After a afternoon meeting, went to the place to get a sandwich before heading the sixty miles back home. Upon entering the store was greeted with a welcome by more than one employee.
With a few people in line the cashier was taking orders. Now instead of taking the order and then slowing walking to fill each request, the store had employees that would fill the order for the cashier and then call a name for the order. A process other companies have forgot. And not one employee looked like they had sleep in the clothes like you see in other places. They looked sober and alert and was moving quickly to serve the customers. The wait was very small and the food was hot.
I got chicken fingers and used a little too much sauce and needed another package to complete my meal. I was expected to have to pay a small amount for an extra packet, like you do at other places, but was given the packet with a nice 'My pleasure' to boot.
Gosh, I wish other would learn from this place!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Visiting family for Thanksgiving. Their drive thru staff were friendly, but we didn't get what we ordered and their frying grease needs changed.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Always clean and friendly. They are there to please you with there food and service. Never had a bad meal from here.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

It is some where I'd go back to it was a fantastic time and money saving to get all of what we did the right thing for a chicken lover