“Absolutely Delightful”

Ranked #202 of 17,660 Restaurants in Shanghai
Neighbourhood: Jing'an
Neighbourhood: Jing'an
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is amazing! A tiny little space that feels as warm and inviting as their sandwiches are warm and delicious. The owner is extremely friendly and nice, the beer and drinks are delicious, and there are even some board games to help pass the time. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If you are passionate about cheese this is totally your place. Tasty and delicious sandwiches made of quality melted cheeses. The variety of cheese and the ingredients you can add is also remarkable. I'll come back soon; cheep, delicious and good enviroment.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The sandwichs are fairly good, pricy for what it is, the service is cold, the server makes you feel that you are somehow annoying him
we got there and wanted to ask for the different sandwichs and he was answering without even looking at us and was rushing us to order, anyways you know when you have a good service and you know when you also have a bad one
so yeah, go try the sandwichs and judge for yourselves
I am a meat lover but strangely the vegetarian was good

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Being based in Beijing, I’ve had this place on my radar for a while and I’m glad I finally found it. A real gem with a creative menu of grilled cheese creations. I went with the home made Canadian bacon sandwich and was holding off ordering another. Really small place with patio bar stool seating outside. Can imagine how cozy it can be in the fall and winter months.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Come to Shanghai on business a few times each year. We always stop in for a sandwich at least once during our trip. It is a small hidden gem. The sandwiches are always great and come with loads of options. There are tons of drink choices and even some strange breakfast cereal cocktails.... I’ve yet to give them a try. Will continue to come in for a sandwich and a pint anytime I’m in Shanghai.

Date of visit: April 2018