“Good pizza in Xintiandi”
Review of Bottega

Bottega
Ranked #237 of 17,391 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Xintiandi
Neighbourhood: Xintiandi
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Bottega serves pretty good clay oven pizzas for the area. I dropped in for a takeaway, and the waitstaff were quite helpful, providing me with a menu and suggesting fan favorites. I ordered the spicy pie with sausage. The pizza was not too crispy yet not too soft...just right and quite flavorful. I would definitely return if I want a decent pizza.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We sat outside and drank wine with a couple of starters, those being bruschetta with smoked salmon and a mozzarella sampler plate. The location was great for enjoying a beautiful Shanghai spring day, talking and people-watching. The red wine was very nice (Nero d'Avalo), as was the food, with only the cheese possibly needing a bit of additional flavor. Along with the friendly service we will definitely stop here again when in the Xintiandi area.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Kind of pricy for what you get, but it was a nice spot for a break. We had a couple good pizzas and drinks - wound up at 335 rmb so expensive lunch, but it's a pricey area.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best pizza in shanghai, the pizza is almost perfect, little bit less oil and was perfect, fresh mozzarella,staff friendly
I nice place in xintiandi

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Had a very bad experience for the food . Quantity of spinach salad very poor. It's not fresh at all. And we have order bruschetta and bread is fried and too oily. Had a very bad experience.