JadeLink Hotel Shanghai
US$116
US$189
US$163
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$221
US$446
US$407
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewswill stay there againnice hotelshopping mallpudong airportsubway stationbusiness triphongqiaoaccommodationgymbund
Reviewed 7 May 2017

overall the hotel looks nice, the location is not to bad and its close to a subway station.
The room is ok and clean and the bathroom is not big but has everything you need.
BUT... my room was hot ( i was at the topfloor so maybe that was the problem) but turning on the airco was no option because it makes around the same noise as a airplane passing by. Outside was also a kind of ventilator turning making also a lot of noise. So when you are awake in your bed because you can't sleep of the noise or heat and you think you watch some television on your laptop you are in for another surprise, the internet here is slower then i had in my home 20 years ago with internet true a telephone line.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 May 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for you chosen JadeLink Hotel Shanghai! We are sincerely apologized for your experience stay with us at last time. Your comments were very important for Hotel provide the service standard. We will solve the problems immediately. Hopeful have chance serve you at coming future.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Clean. Bathroom had several problems with the bathtub and shower. Staff was friendly but spoke few words of English.
Far to reach by metro from the Pudong airport. Internet was free but either not working or extremely slow with and without VPN.
No breakfast included. 2 bottles of purified water provided in the room.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 May 2017

Thank you very much for you chosen JadeLink Hotel Shanghai! We are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during stay with us. You are value comments very important for us improve Hotel service standard. We will solve the problems immediately and hopeful have chance service you at coming future.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I already stayed this hotel many times. The hotel is very new and convenient.
The receptionist is very nice and helpful for all guests. The bellman always says
hello and help me to take my heavy luggage without any complaints. I had lot of beautiful memories in this hotel due to good service. I will continue to support this hotel when I travel in Shanghai.

Room Tip: High floor and Non-smoking middle room
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

My husband Joshua and I had a beautiful trip planned to Shanghai and at the last minute an emergency at work made us cancel our plans. We had a no cancellation reservation and even so they made an exception and let us cancel without any fees!!
Great costumer service!!

Dania and Joshua Alvarado

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016

The hotel is quite new and beautiful. Jadelink Garden restaurant is popular and delicious in Shanghai. The room is quite clean. It is very convenient for me to walk to subway and shopping malls. The receptionist of front desk is very friendly and nice. I recommend tourists choose this hotel when you travel in Shanghai. No doubt it will be the best decision which stays in Jadelink Hotel.

Room Tip: Non-smoking and hig floor rooms
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business