All reviewsnice hotelshopping mallpudong airportsubway stationbusiness tripaccommodationgymbund
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Clean. Bathroom had several problems with the bathtub and shower. Staff was friendly but spoke few words of English.
Far to reach by metro from the Pudong airport. Internet was free but either not working or extremely slow with and without VPN.
No breakfast included. 2 bottles of purified water provided in the room.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 May 2017

Thank you very much for you chosen JadeLink Hotel Shanghai! We are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during stay with us. You are value comments very important for us improve Hotel service standard. We will solve the problems immediately and hopeful have chance service you at coming future.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I already stayed this hotel many times. The hotel is very new and convenient.
The receptionist is very nice and helpful for all guests. The bellman always says
hello and help me to take my heavy luggage without any complaints. I had lot of beautiful memories in this hotel due to good service. I will continue to support this hotel when I travel in Shanghai.

Room Tip: High floor and Non-smoking middle room
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

My husband Joshua and I had a beautiful trip planned to Shanghai and at the last minute an emergency at work made us cancel our plans. We had a no cancellation reservation and even so they made an exception and let us cancel without any fees!!
Great costumer service!!

Dania and Joshua Alvarado

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016

The hotel is quite new and beautiful. Jadelink Garden restaurant is popular and delicious in Shanghai. The room is quite clean. It is very convenient for me to walk to subway and shopping malls. The receptionist of front desk is very friendly and nice. I recommend tourists choose this hotel when you travel in Shanghai. No doubt it will be the best decision which stays in Jadelink Hotel.

Room Tip: Non-smoking and hig floor rooms
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank goldberghan
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Jadelink Hotel provided very good service, front desk sfaffs were very helpfull. its easy can get any information from Concierge. I am very enjoying stay at this hotel. Jadelink hotel nearby a lot of shopping mall and resturants

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business