All reviewsnice hotelshopping mallpudong airportsubway stationbusiness tripaccommodationgymbund
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Jadelink Hotel provided very good service, front desk sfaffs were very helpfull. its easy can get any information from Concierge. I am very enjoying stay at this hotel. Jadelink hotel nearby a lot of shopping mall and resturants

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 29 July 2015

I was in town for business and my contact in China booked this hotel room for me. It was a very nice hotel and very reasonably priced for the room quality.

For me when I travel and whether it is in the U.S. or Internationally, it's almost always about the cleanliness of the room and the quality of the bed, pillows and bathroom. In the case of JadeLink they met all of my needs in that respect.

Bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. I know slept very comfortably. Bathroom was nicely appointed and kept very clean by housekeeping.

As for the restaurant in the hotel, I only ate breakfast which was a buffet style and more than adequate.

I would certainly stay here again and recommend the JadeLink Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Well, I found and booked it via internet. I was looking to find a good 4 star hotel near Honqiao railway station. When we arrived in Shanghai and gave the address to taxi driver, he made us disappointed about its location... The outdoor design of hotel is not very well, and is located in a crowded and not very nice street.... but when we entered into the hotel, we found it was really great choice:
It is in western side of city, near the hotel there is a main street full of shopping centers and restaurants, also a metro station is 10 minutes by walking.
Rooms are outstanding for a 4star hotel; big enough and really nice decorated and greatly clean. Beds were clean and convenient for calm sleep. Restroom and bath are nice. Free wi-fi is available. Actually its room is exactly as same as a 5 star hotel.
Breakfast serves in a small saloon but the quality was good.
Staff was really kind and tried to help; for example we were looking to book train tickets and reservation team did it for us very fast...
Next time that I wanna travel to Shanghai, Jade link will be definitely a choice...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Alborz K
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My overall experience with JadeLink Hotel in Shanghai was mostly good. They had very clean and good sized rooms and the lobby was very pleasant. However, their revolving door kept on hitting guests as it had a mechanism that forced the door to stop if it was tapped.
The room cleaning services were very good and the staff were friendly. One problem would be the fact that the receptionists and the staff were not well versed in English. A chinese speaker like myself was okay in the hotel but to a non-chinese speaker would have trouble.
The location of the hotel was very good, as it was near the subway and shops around. There was also a fantastic tea place in the road perpendicular to it.
I felt that the food was not fantastic, it was mediocre. If you want very good chinese food, I would suggest some place else!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I stayed at this Hotel in 2010 and 2011 for a few days and was thrilled to death . The food and service was excellent, but on my last visit it was a different story. After being switched to 3 different so called better upgraded rooms, we decided to leave and find another Hotel. The staff was very unfriendly from time of check in until the time we left. The rooms were extremely dirty, I was shocked and wondered what happened to this once fine hotel. Also the price we were charged was much higher then what we were quoted. The reason I was told is because I was not Chinese and reservations rates online were wrong.
Defiantly a place that once was like a paradise, to a place that doesn't care about there guest!
Ok yes the location is good, close to malls and subway. I recommended this hotel to hundreds of friends and got mixed reviews from them. I never want to leave negative feedback but this place deserves it. Since the world expo is over they don't seem to care :( :( :(

Room Tip: Go Somewhere Else
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple