“nice!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Bund
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

pasta great! steak great!!! nice staff and delicious food, totally satisfied!! strong recommend this Italian restaurant!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We ordered the calamari and oysters as appetizers and they were good, but when they brought out my filet, it was undercooked. I asked them to take it back and cook it for a couple more minutes, which they did, but when they brought back, it still was not quite there. The quality of the cut also wasn't fantastic. The side dishes we got were all good, just too bad they didn't nail the main course.

They play their music a little loud, and you can see/hear the kitchen so there's a lot going on. if you want a quiet place, this probably isn't the spot for you.That being said, it's not overly noisy, and could be fun for a bigger group.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Outstanding service with an awesome steak!
We went for a business dinner and enjoyed a perfect evening.
With outstanding personal attention of the Bar Manager Giorgio who helped us choosing the right wine for the ocassion.
The perfect enviroment to endulge the Sibarita way of life, making us leave Shanghai looking forward to return!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Shanghai spoils you with good food, Capo is my favorite Italian restaurant in town.
Marco is the best chef you can find in Shanghai, his cuisine is truly Italian made with love, made by someone who puts his heart in every dish he serves.
I recommend you the homemade garganelli with Bolognese sauce, the fiorentina and lemon sorbet, and you will just be looking forward for the next time to come back to Capo to taste Marco's scrumptious dishes.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I have been to Capo on several ocations. Each time the food is amazing and the service is outstanding.
I was their this evening celebrating Valentine's with my wife. For some reason we had a two issues with our meal.
No need to get into the exactly what happened. But the reason I am mentioning this is that the way in how these issues were addressed. Everyone from Giorgio the bar manager, Johnson the Restaurant manager to Aaron Gue the managing director. Handled these issues with our meals with such concern and with the upmost professionalism.

When issues arise in any business it's the way they are addressed. In our case they were handeled is such a proffecional manner that will keep me as a loyal customer. They went out of their way to try their best to correct the problems. And to do whatever they could to make our evening regardless of what happened an enjoyable one.

I would like to thank Aaron and his whole team for going out of their way to still make this a very enjoyable and memorable Valentine's for both my wife and I.

Once again the food is amazing and the service even better...

PS. Aaron I will be back soon to try the pasta..

1  Thank Sweeney K