All reviews the executive lounge business trip hongqiao airport noodle soup club floor large hotel taxi ride platinum member other hotels indoor pool japanese restaurant buffet breakfast dim sum shopping mall five star hotel rooms are nice concierge desk
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had great experience with staff. Donica , Vivian and cathy Jessica were very helpful, friendly and nice! Good looking also!
They have great beer and the band was great also!
The food was very delicious.
I would recommend this place if you are ever in Shanghai

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I used this hotel for two weeks. Despite being a non smoking hotel, my room smelled very badly when I arrived. The hotel staff added a room air purifier and the smell was gone in 24 hours. The breakfast buffet is excellent; fast friendly service and great omelettes. The work out facilities are large enough with nice equipment but 6-7 am can be very busy. The Wi-Fi is a bit on the slow side. Check-in and out is fast and friendly and taxi service is directly accessible. There are many restaurants and malls in walking distance. Busy line 71 is directly in front of the hotel and takes you to the Bund.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
RenaissanceYangtze, General Manager at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Chris B,

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed the staff service, hotel location and the buffet breakfast. With our hotel’s excellent location in the center of Hongqiao surrounded by malls of all sizes, restaurants and entertainment venues, the hotel is always a favorite choice for business and leisure travelers. Our hotel enjoys easy access to all areas in the city by metro where stations are within walking distance. The 71 express bus which stops adjacent from our hotel connects Hongqiao area to city center and stops at scenic spots along the way to the Bund.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

From the Front Desk to the Executive Lounge, everything about this hotel is wonderful. I started each day with a run or a swim. I alternated between taking breakfast in the Executive Lounge or dining in the restaurant. Both were excellent. The room was spacious and clean.
Probably the highest compliment is that I am returning next week for another three night stay. This time, I plan to try the restaurant for the dinner buffet!
J. Hill

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alex H,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel. We are delighted with your encouraging comments about our exceptional service. Thank you for the recognition to our associates service and efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back next week.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay at this Renaissance hotel. Clean rooms and great service. All seem very happy to help.

I really enjoyed the hotel bar, CC. Easy place to relax and have drink after a long travel day. The 3 singers were the best part as they were very good and friendly. They really seem to enjoy performing and making all visitors feel welcome in the bar.

Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Recently I been stay in Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai hotel , the hotel staff was excellent, I had a breakfast at ground floor , the staff Ms.Cindy,Emma,Evian,Jessie,and Alice was extremely pleasant and helpful what a pleasant breakfast to start my busy day.
Highly recommend to stay in this hotel if you have chance to visit in Shanghai.

Room Tip: park view is the must
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
RenaissanceYangtze, General Manager at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Kent C,

Thank you very much for your observation and taking time to share your experience with us. We are delighted with your comments about our breakfast and service. We have passed on your comment to Cindy, Emma, Evian, Jessie and Alice in the BLD Café and they are delighted with your comments of appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.