“Every moment I enjoy it every moment in Bella Napoli”

Bella Napoli (Changle)
Ranked #85 of 17,142 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Former French Concession
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I can not count clearly how many times I enjoyed. Sometimes with my families sometimes myself and sometimes with my bros. The fantastic appetizers are Arancino and Caprese. Everytime I choosed them and I had applause from my families or bros. They are must-try.The Pizza di Guido and Margherita and Gnocchi and Gnochetti are so so yummy and full of Italia-style.This time I choose Cannolo siciliano instead of Tiramisu.After trying it, I think I find a paradise about ending of amazing dish. Absolutely companied with Espresso, I feel perfect, even in a bad climate.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We have been there several times in 2016 and 2017, both as couple and with family.
The restaurant and, what's more important, the kitchen, is still run by Italian persons and thus the authentic taste of the pizza and other Italian dishes is fully maintained.
A nice restaurant environment completes my high recommendation for this place!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Not the first time and no bad surprises. Italian traditional foods, very good pizzas and pastas. Interesting wine list at various prices. Kids are welcome...

Reviewed 26 June 2017

straight forward, unpretentious restaurant, located a bit out of the way, has a pleasant outdoor seating area which you can not sit if you are late after 10 pm because of noise that you might give to neighbors i believe, seems the chef is italian and he is doing pretty good job there, we like their beef fillet and pizza, we like their wine prices, pretty reasonable, the only thing that i found awkward is the italian people in service area do not have close contact with customers instead all job seems like done by local waiters,

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Over the last couple of years ive made this my 2nd home when it cimes to pizza. GUIDO does a great job bringing in authentic ingredients to make the best pizza outside if Naples. I took 50 Ferrari owners from Australia to the restaurant in late march and they loved it. As they say when i see them FORZA NAPOLI