“Great hamburger!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Jing'an
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Hopefully this is the same Mr. Pancake we visited in the French Concession. I found it was a great place to get a hamburger with all the trimmings at a very reasonable price.

Mr. Pancake is located in the French Concession opposite the Andaz Hotel. It's located in a luxury shopping mall. The prices are quite reasonable. My burger with all the trimmings was under ten dollars. The burger had bacon, cheese, lettuce and a cooked egg. The burger came with French Fries. I got them take out.

It was a very hearty burger!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Bryce S

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Prefer the salty pancake than the sweet one. They have many varieties of pancakes and the portion is more thab enough.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I wouldn't get out of my way to go there, but it was very decent western food for an average shanghai price.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Pancakes are quite small and not as good as what I had in other places. However the coffee is one of the best I had in Shanghai.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Good place to have your breakfast, there is good choices to have and the food comes fast.
I enjoy the club sandwich with avocado and chicken.
Also the smoothies are quite nice.
The chocolate pancake Is way to sweet for me so I didn’t have it again.

Date of visit: October 2017