“bar with a view”

Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: Chinese, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lujiazui
Description: The very stylish and contemporary Flair Restaurant & Bar takes pride of place at the very top of The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong on the 58th floor – making it the highest al fresco dining venue in China. Designed by Super Potato, the indoor decor is a warm blend of rustic and contemporary designs creating a loft-like lounge ambience, while the outdoor setting is casually elegant and relaxed with lounge sofas offering breathtaking views of the Huangpu River and across Shanghai. At Flair, mesmerizing Asia staples from Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, China and Thailand are served tapas style, while the sushi and raw seafood bar will further enhance guest’s choices. The beverage menu is extensive offering signature cocktail and spirit selections alongside 40 types of vodka, and fashionable small-distillery rums. With its 100 indoor and 132 outdoor seats, Flair offers a superb setting for hosting corporate and/or private functions and parties. Dress code: Smart Casual (No flip-flops, beach sandals, plastic footwear; No sleeveless shirts or shorts for gentlemen)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

went alone for some food and drink and didn't leave disappointed at all. food is good, drink is good. service and staffs were top notch. the view is to die for. overall a great experience and would definitely return the next time i visit shanghai.

Ritz-Carlton-Pudong, Manager at Flair Rooftop, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Desmond O,

Warmest greetings from The Ritz-Carlton and thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor .

I am very happy to read that you have a wonderful experience with Flair team. It is gratifying to know that the service, food and drink could meet your expectation. I will share your comment to all our ladies and gentlemen.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Barbie is the best She is so kind and I rly liked the service here And the best part is snack. So good

Dear 수연 전,

I am very happy to read that you have a wonderful experience with Flair team. It is gratifying to know that the service and snack could meet your expectation. I will share your comment to all our ladies and gentlemen,especially Barbie.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I took my girlfriend to Flairs Rooftop bar for birthday cocktails & the staff were amazing. Eddie’s customer service was amazing, he went out of his way to bring out a brownie for us to share. A very nice touch, h

Overall an experience that we’ll never forget:) Thankyou

Ritz-Carlton-Pudong, Manager at Flair Rooftop, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Ryacres,

I am very happy to read that you and your girlfriend have a wonderful experience with Flair team. It is gratifying to know that the service and cocktails could meet your expectation . I will share your comment to all our ladies and gentlemen,especially Eddie.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After spending the day exploring the Pudong side of Shanghai, my husband and I had cocktails at Flair. Although we didn’t have a reservation, we arrived at opening time, 5:30 p.m., and got a nice table outside. They have a nice cocktail menu and some lovely wines. Shirley, our server, was fantastic.....checked on us regularly and made good suggestions about the cocktails. Definitely going back!

Dear LoriIRB,

Warmest greeting from The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai,Pudong.

It's our pleasure that you and your husband have a wonderful experience during your staying with us. I will certainly share your wonderful appreciation with Shirley and entire Flair team. Once again, thank you for taking your time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community!

All the ladies and gentlemen look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Most importantly was how great the service was from Jolie! This was my 2nd visit to Flair, the rooftop restaurant at the Ritz Carlton, Pudong, and it will be the place I return each time I visit Shanghai. The food and view were incredible, as they were on my last visit. This time, however, as high as my expectations were, they were far exceeded, thanks to the service I received from Jolie, a member of the staff at Flair. I could not have asked for a better experience, and she is the reason it was so good. She was attentive, and very welcoming. Any time my wine glass was empty and I wanted another glass, it was as if she knew I wanted a refill, as she was already nearby. She was sweet and kind, and is an excellent representative of the restaurant and the Ritz Carlton brand. I hope I will be fortunate enough to see her again on my next visit.

Dear thelarry7,

Warmest greeting from The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai,Pudong.

Thank you for highlighting our exceptional service during your staying with us. It's our pleasure that food ,view and service can meet your expectation.I will certainly share your wonderful appreciation with Jolie and entire Flair team. Once again, thank you for taking your time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community!

All the ladies and gentlemen look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Best regards