1,122 results
All reviewsexecutive toweressence restauranthilton shanghaibusiness tripgreat hoteldiamond membernice gymwalk in closetgreat businessrooms are modernfitness centerexec loungefive star hotelbusiness travelerf brain showerchinese restaurant
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We quite loved staying at this hotel while visiting Shanghai. It was a beautiful hotel and the suite we had was amazing! Very comfy bed, spacious and we had a tub with a lovely city view. The staff were very good, Johnny (management trainee) who met us at breakfast most mornings was delightful and shared tips of what to eat. Reuben in the Exec Lounge was lovely and attentive, remembered our drink order always. Only thing was when we asked concierge on our first night about the internet, they said the cost would be removed at check out so naturally we picked the one that cost 50rmb a night. But on check out they didn’t wave the fee and said we should have chosen the free option. So be aware, don’t choose the 50rmb option if you’re expecting free internet! Also the nearest train station was about a 25 minute walk away, I think the hotel offers a free shuttle somewhere but we got the Ofo app on our phones and took the bikes up and down from the hotel the train station, which we really loved doing! We got one Chinese SIM card with a data plan so we could see the maps and use the ofo app and look up stuff while about the city, and hot spotted my husband so he could use the ofo app too. The taxi from the Honqiao airport is a short ride and cost about 40-50 rmb.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Joseph Z, 总经理 at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao!
I would like to express my deeply appreciation to you for your sincere wonderful experience at our hotel. I've shared your comments regarding wifi issue to my team and further actions have been taken for improvement.

Sincerely welcome you back again next time.
And thank you again for sharing your staying experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I am using Hilton Hongqiao now that the former Hilton Shanghai at Hua San Road is sold.

The hotel is located about 15 minutes away from Hongqiao Airport and makes it extremely convenient for domestic flights.

I was upgraded to the executive floor large room which is well appointed with a large King size bed. The bath is located near the wide window and allows you to view outside while taking a relaxing bath after a long hard day. The enlarge closet is great for you to rack your clothes.

The working desk is ample and perfect for working the day away if you ever need the space.

The executive lounge is located on level 3 of Tower 3 and serves breakfast , afternoon tea and evening happy hour.

The ground floor cafe serves an impressive spread for breakfast with a wide selection of both western and eastern. It can get very crowded and somewhat noisy

The only concern is the crowded driveway as cars park indiscriminately while waiting for their guest pickup. They should have better policing of this and send these errant drivers on their way. I think Chinese drivers are rather ill mannered in this aspect and give the Hilton staff a hard time.

Overall an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Joseph Z, General Manager at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao!
I would like to express my deeply appreciation to you for your sincere wonderful experience at our hotel. I've shared your comments regarding the driveway as car to my team and further actions have been taken for improvement.

Sincerely welcome you back again next time.
And thank you again for sharing your staying experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel maintains an excellent standard, I have visited 4+ times and am happy to go back again! The rooms are maintained at International standard, which can be a challenge as hotels age in China. The staff are very well trained and the location is very convenient, obviously dependent on what you are up to in Shanghai. This hotel is a glimmer of home at the end of a looong journey to Shanghai. Enjoy!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao. It is always pleased to know how you enjoyed your stay here and the service we provided. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again for sharing your staying experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The accommodations and staff were first class. I stayed for a 10 day business trip. The king deluxe room was spacious and always cleaned to perfection. The staff in the executive lounge were professional and provided excellent service. The concierge was very helpful and contributed to my positive experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joseph Z, General Manager at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao. It is always pleased to know how you enjoyed your stay here and the service we provided. Your recognition to the Team Members of Concierge and Executive Lounge will surely be shared with our team. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again for sharing your staying experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed for nine nights at the hotel and had a wonderful time. Very good value and the staff is very professional and go beyond the call of duty to make you feel welcomed. The only minor issue we had was with the internet, but staff solved it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joseph Z, 总经理 at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, and taking your precious time to share with us your experience. It always pleases me to see guest's satisfaction with great service from my team as well as facilities.