2,107 results
All reviews guest recognition ifc mall flair bar the club lounge rooftop bar aura lounge the pearl special thanks bund view tv tower huangpu river the financial district amazing hotel business trip art deco chinese restaurant hotel staff
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I will recommend the Ritz-Carlton Shanghai to anyone the staff is a delight so courteous and helpful
It’s like staying with loving family members. If you are looking for a home away from home book your next say at the Ritz-Carlton Shanghai

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Ritz-SHASZ, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Sherylin M

Thank you for sharing your recognition with the TripAdvisor community.

I was delighted to read you and your family enjoyed staying with us and thank you for highlighting the exceptional service you received from our Ladies and Gentlemen. I shared your kind words with my team this morning.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This was our second time to Shanghai, but our best hotel stay there! The service, the staff were amazing!! Will definitely stay here again when we return! we stayed club level. The service was impeccable! We loved Scena the Italian restaurant. Candace, Kevin, and Jack were all a great help! Wish I could remember the rest of the fabulous staffs name! Many thanks to all of the staff for a wonderful stay, and our room was beautiful and clean! Will return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Ritz-SHASZ, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear ann marie k

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Hotel for your recent stay in Shanghai, and thank you also for your amazing review.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Candace, Kevin and Jack as well as the Club Lounge and Scena teams. I have passed along your compliments to them.

All our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is the second time I have been here, a friendly and sweet welcome from Miss.Skye Lu. No matter the order take or wine serving, fast and considerable, I like the Italian food here, as I operated a Italian restaurant before. Here is so perfessional and traditional taste. The price of food is okay, the wine is a little bit expensive than average check around Shanghai. Still valuable...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mingle6

Thank you for returning to our hotel and for sharing your valuable comments with the TripAdvisor community.

I was delighted to learn that you received a friendly and warm welcome from Skye, and thank you for highlighting the professional service and traditional Italian foods at our Scena restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is my third visit to this exceptional property this year. Each time, I am truly impressed by the rooms and public areas. They are spectacular. The same must be said of the views that the hotel commands at the top on one of Shanghai’s tallest buildings.

The spa is very nice. It has a very serene atmosphere, and the treatments exceeded my expectations. Emma, the spa manager, was particularly warm and helpful for me, and I sincerely appreciate her hospitality and willingness to be so kind.

Room service was also wonderful. A very tasty burger gave me a new lease on life one night. :)

I’d also like to take a moment to highlight the wonderful afternoon tea service. The scones, savories, and sweets were all top notch and delicious. Once again, I was shown service that far exceeded my expectations from the lovely Denny in Aurora lounge. She brought me newspapers and was nice enough to even package up the things i did not eat (and toss in a couple extras of my favorites) for me to take with me on my late flight.

Lastly, I would say that the concierge team is highly skilled. In particular, Mike is man who gets things done. Also, his English is truly perfect, so if you even find yourself needing to explain or request something complicated to explain, I suggest seeking him out. He will take good care of you.

Thank you all for another lovely stay!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Ritz-SHASZ, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear RamblingRazorback

Thank you for your loyalty towards "The Ritz-Carlton" brand" and for taking the time to share your wonderful reviews with TripAdvisor Community.

I am proud that our Ladies and Gentlemen created memorable experiences for you throughout your stay, and I especially thank you for recognizing the personalized and attentive service provided by Emma, Denny and Mike. Your kind words have been shared with my team.

All our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for the best place to stay in Shanghai, give up looking, the Ritz in Pudong is hands down the best Hotel in Shanghai. Stayed here four separate weeks this past year. Scena the Lobby restaurant has excellent food and amazing service. Of course the Club Floor staff and accommodations are amazing, kudos to Emre and his great team. Will miss some of the great interns they have had this year.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
debbiew955, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear alecmacec

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and recognition on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted that you had an amazing and remarkable experience at the Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong. Thank you for highlighting the Scena with its excellent food, as well as the attentive service provided by all the staff in the Club Lounge and Scena. Rest assured that I will share your kind words with our Ladies and Gentlemen.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong in the near future.

Warm regards