“What a great lunch!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lujiazui
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I had a fanastic lunch here. Great views of the river and food was terrific. They have a set lunch for 128RMB that included your choice of appetizer, pizza or pasta, sorbet and fruit, and coffee or tea. Perfect.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

With an operation on the PoDong side of Shanghai, step one is finding places to eat. I've been going to The Kitchen for years, real good continental style, but the view of downtown Shanghai and the Bund is spectacular. Nice western wine selection too.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

What most impressed me about this place was their observation and initiative.

First, when they came to clear our table, they asked if everything was okay with my meal when they noticed that I had only eaten half of my spaghetti. I didn't finish because I was full and got the rest to-go, but I'm assuming they probably would've done something about it if I had said that I didn't like it. Not all waiters would notice and/or ask and it is nice when they do.

Then, when my friend ordered an iced tea because she didn't like the cocktail that she ordered, the waiter proactively offered to comp her ice tea and dessert at the end of the meal even though she made no complaints and wasn't expecting any sort of comp after sending her drink back. This is the kind of service that builds loyalty among customers.

I will not only be a repeat visitor, but I will also recommend it to both locals and visitors to Shanghai. Quality Italian food in a laid back atmosphere that has amazing views of Huangpu River with floor-to-ceiling windows and amazingly attentive service.

1  Thank crystalcwarner
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Service is mediaocre, prices rather high but the location makes up for it. Extensive menu, good wine selection. Terrace right by the river.

1  Thank Thorsten G
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

After having Chinese food for a week, I really wanted to have a Italian diner.
We sat outside and view on the river was amazing.
The food was perfect. I had a salad as a starter, which was really nice.
As a main course I had a pizza, which was delicious.

As a desert I had a tiramisu.

The wine was also excellent.

Will definitely come back here on my next visit to Shanghai

1  Thank AMS-BKK