“Excellent diner”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lujiazui
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

After having Chinese food for a week, I really wanted to have a Italian diner.
We sat outside and view on the river was amazing.
The food was perfect. I had a salad as a starter, which was really nice.
As a main course I had a pizza, which was delicious.

As a desert I had a tiramisu.

The wine was also excellent.

Will definitely come back here on my next visit to Shanghai

1  Thank AMS-BKK

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This restaurant was recommended to us by the concierge at our hotel, and it did not disappoint. After a steady diet of Chinese food, we were looking for a good Italian alternative. The food and atmosphere was spectacular, with an outdoor patio overlooking the waterfront. The entrance was a little difficult to locate, and our cab driver actually dropped us off at the wrong location, but once there, it was worth the confusion! The restaurant is actually within reasonable walking distance of the Shanghi Eye and TV Tower which makes it a great place for dinner after some downtown sightseeing.

2  Thank Judy D
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Great location, great food, good service...I simply love the Pizza there eversince I visited first time 9 years ago

2  Thank thoerge
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I usually eat there twice a year, I went a few times last spring though. I am in love with this place, the surrounding, and of course the amazing view on the river and the bund just across the huangpu. Either you sit inside or outside, you can enjoy it. The place is a bit pricey, but the wine is good, the food is always good and generous size.
If you are looking for a great place on the Pudong side, please try it, that's what I usually tell my friends...

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Ocopus as a starter and grilled seafish as the main course. That's what I took. I had it accompanied by glasses of white wine. Sitting outside we enjoyed the great view on the river and Bunt skyline. I loved the food and the service was exelllent too. Thanks again Salvatore crew for the wondeful evening.

1  Thank Kees B