We loved the pearl! It's a beautiful resort with a great location- walkable restaurants and shopping nearby. I'm not sure why so many people complained about so many things at this resort- we had a wonderful stay. We were also there during the shoulder season, so it was more quiet and we usually had the beach pretty much to ourselves.
Breakfast was great, they usually had eggs, chicken sausage, bacon (more like Canadian back bacon), veggie curry, roti, beans, fresh fruit, bread, pastries, cereal, fruit juice (though one week it was more like tang not actual juice). And they had congee and sometimes fried rice. We didn't eat at the resort for lunch or dinner, as the prices were high compared to the nearby restaurants.
The room was beautiful. I'm glad we stayed in a marina view room, it was in the newer section of the hotel which was really nice. The toilet was encased by a glass door and had tile walls- so you would probably want to only stay at this resort with someone you know well as the walls seem to amplify any bathroom noise.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our bathroom toiletries were always replenished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour