This is a great place to stay,
The staff are happy, which, in turn makes it a happy place to stay.
The rooms are clean and very comfy, some may say the beds are too hard, we didnt find it an issue, each to there own. There is a kettle and tea and coffee, if you want real milk you will have to get it your self, they do supply satches of milk whitner. You can get milk over the road at one of the shops, or a small jug from reception.
We stayed in room 102, Garden View ground floor, just perfect. Next door to the gym (for the son not me)
It was quiet, and gave us a bit of shelter if it was a bit windy.
Each time we ate the the Pearl we enjoyed it all !! No complaints
The buffet breakfast has all you need, and yes, maybe after seven days you might get bored, well, hello, dont you get bored at home!! Try something different..They do have that if you look
I would go back in a heart beat, it is in such a great positon, The beach is right out your front door.
You have the option of where to eat, the Arts Centre is 15mins walking distance up the road or a cab ride $2.50! Or walk along the beach and cross over at the Jehova Camp.
Do your research... it takes 2 1/2 hours from Nadi!! but what a great way to see a little bit of Fiji on your way,
Dont expect fluffy towels, and snappy service, take it as it comes, relax, and go with Fiji Time.
Thanks to all at the Pearl, we had a great stay
And yes, we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour