The Pearl Resort(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Club Oceanus(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$79
  • Breakfast included
ULTIQA at Fiji Palms Beach Resort(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$174
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Nanuku Auberge Resort(Pacific Harbour)
US$888
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,114/night.

Waidroka Bay Resort(Korovisilou)
US$165
US$144
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$1,505
US$869
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,088/night.

Crusoe's Retreat(Coral Coast)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Uprising Beach Resort(Pacific Harbour)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsarts villagethe pearlother guestshousekeeperfiji
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Ni Sa Bula,
This review is very "Overdue"....
We stayed at Nannette's in September 2012. We had a Group consisting of 5 Adults and 6 Children ranging in ages from 16 years to 3 years.
My partner is a Fijian man that grew up in Suva, we decided that a Home Stay would be best for our group. We did not expect it to be as Fantastic as it was. We absolutely loved it. We were made very welcome and felt "at Home" as soon as we walked in the front door. This was my 3rd trip to my second home "Fiji" and was one of my favourites. I would (and have) recommend "Nannette's" to anybody travelling to Fiji. We also enjoyed and recommend friends to walk to "The Pearl".
We are looking forward to another trip and will definately book Nannette's on our next trip.
Vinaka Nannette and Staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Mecca J
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Recently we stayed at Nanettes in Pacific Harbour. It's quite rare that I write a review and only tend to in exceptional circumstances.
From the moment we first arrived we knew we had struck gold. When most places in Fiji are resort style it is so refreshing to stay somewhere where you are made to feel so at home. The house is beautiful and perfectly designed for guests with 4 large well appointed bedrooms at each corner of this beautiful house that are set off a huge open vaulted ceiling kitchen living area which overlook the pool and garden area.
Then there is Nanette who I felt I had known for years, an absolute gem. She's engaging, generous, warm and funny and is assisted by the lovely Sara. Her warm welcome made us feel so comfortable and was made to feel like the place was ours. We cannot recommend Nanettes highly enough and if you want to get away from the buffets and large group resort set up then look no further.

Richard & Irma

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I stayed here as a solo female traveller and could not have felt more safe and at home. Nan is an excellent host, making you feel totally welcome.
During my stay, I was the only guest for the whole week, but the villa has 4 very neat and tidy en-suited double rooms, that are just steps away from a lovely pool and back patio dining area. The whole house is tastefully furnished, and the kitchen is there for those that prefer to cook a few meals rather than dine out every night. If you do want to dine out, there are plenty of options nearby, but the pick of the bunch is the Pearl resort which is about a 2 min walk from Nan's place. The beauty of this is that you can spend the day at the resort using their facilities, having a nice lunch/cocktail by the pool, etc, then return back to the peace and quiet of Nan's when you are done.
Nan's place is also a great location to base yourself if you are heading to Pacific Harbour for the world famous shark diving- I dived with AquaTrek (I would recommend over B.A.D.), who are also just 2 mins walk away (after a days diving I literally walked up the road in my wetsuit and straight into my room for a shower!) There's also plenty of space out on the covered back patio area to dry your dive gear once you're done diving, and in the mean time you can leave it safely with the guys at AquaTrek if you do multiple day trips with them.
All in all an excellent place to stay, which really made my trip to Pac Harbour a memorable and relaxing time.
I would recommend to my family and friends, and will hopefully be back myself!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Otanerau
Reviewed 15 April 2012

First stayed at Nanette's Accommodation Pacific Harbour in January 2011 and then again in March 2012 for 4 weeks, you arrive as a guest and leave as a friend, The villa is ideally located withing a 5 mins walk to The Pearl South Pacific and 10 mins walk to the beach.

Upon arrival you are greated by Nan and made to feel welcome, the house is well equipped and it is great to be have a fully equipped kitchen for use.

Each room is spacious and has a ensuite, the whole house is kept spotless this is a credit to Nan and her staff.

Would highly recommend staying at Nanettes Accommodation - Pacific Harbour. Vinaka Vakelavu Nan looking forward to staying with you next trip to Fiji.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank fijiisno1
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We booked whole villa for family and had a great week without the resort feeling. Cooked had dinner out had our own pool short walk to shops beach. It's living area is huge. Thanks Nan we loved your place.e

• Stayed: June 2011