This gem of a getaway is the perfect beginning or ending to any trip "down under". It does not allow any quests under the age of 16 which makes it a quiet and relaxing place for couples or anyone just wanting to get away to read a good book or simply enjoy doing nothing. The grounds are immaculate and the service is warm, and friendly, as nothing is too much trouble. The staff is always around and will take care of anything you may need. There is a beautiful pool to relax by...they will bring food or drinks to you while lounging so it makes for a perfect spot to hang out all day. There are plenty of cabanas and since it is a small resort there is no need to rush to reserve a spot. There is always plenty of seating and lounging available throughout the entire resort. That is a big plus to me! If you are looking for activities you can walk to their sister property next door, which is a nice resort for families. It has all the water toys and activities that you will find at any beach resort. The food is very good and plenty of it. We were there over New Year's and the staff went out of their way with a beautiful buffet, lights, fireworks, band, plenty of drinks, etc. It was a wonderful way to start the New Year. Loved it!! By the way, the resort is not located on the main island so you do have to take a ferry over but it is only a 45 minute ride and the ferry goes several times a day. You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay here. It is a lovely property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island