My husband and I stayed here for our delayed honeymoon for a week over New Years. It was simply the most relaxing week of our lives! The resort is beautiful, so peaceful and relaxing. It was very spacious, the lounges by the pool, the tables, the rooms etc were all spaced apart so you never felt like you were sitting on top of other guests. The staff are just wonderful people. The three main waitresses that served us (Akosita, Taraiivini and Ana) were so welcoming and friendly at every meal. All the staff were wonderful and the farewell song was very touching.
A few reviews make comment that the food was 'just OK'. Where do these people usually eat?!! The food was outstanding! Easily as good as any nice restaurant in Sydney. We had the meal plan and definitely got value out of it. Table service for all meals and we never got bored of the menu.
It was such an amazing holiday. Several times throughout the week we commented on how anywhere else we went just wouldn't live up to Lomani. Will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island