My fiancé and I spent 8 beautiful days at Lomani in December 2014. We could not have imagined a better place to relax and unwind. From arrival to departure, we felt pampered by the wonderful staff and beautiful surroundings. Each day involved delicious freshly made meals at the romantic setting of the resort's Flame Tree Restaurant (make sure you book a beachside table), tropical drinks by the large pool, lazy hours spent reading in the hammock or the lounges along the beach, getting massages by the sea and having long swims in the crystal clear beach just 50m from our room. We couldn't believe how stunning the beach was and so peaceful - never any waves, and you could always find tropical fish with the help of a snorkel, paddle board or kayak. We really enjoyed the kava ceremony and local dance show which the resort hosted mid-week and the complimentary bicycles which we used to explore the island (not that we had any reason to leave Lomani). The genuine hospitality and kind nature of all the staff was a definite highlight of staying at this resort they were always smiling and greeting us by name.
Really only (minor) negatives were the bed (stiff mattress, not a soft doona cover), mosquitoes (but the resort provides insect spray in your room) and the hard-drive movie collection in the room which we used a few afternoons when it was raining (most movies didn't work and were pirated copies).
We certainly hope to return to Lomani in the near future and would highly recommend the resort over any other romantic accommodation choices in Fiji. Vinaka to all the wonderful staff for giving us such special memories to last a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island