“Best sushi in town! ”

Rock N' Roll Sushi
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Saraland
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Always delicious and prepared fresh. I'm not a fan of "raw" sushi, but the Michael Jackson roll is fried and it is amazing!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Love the fun menu. The food was great and fast. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff. They went out of their way to make this a great visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

So I was in Alabama for a football game, this restaurant was near my hotel. I was surprised!!! It was the freshest most creative sushi I've ever had and in Alabama no less. Went twice it was so so good!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the atmosphere. Good selection of fresh quality sushi. Sauces were great. Took advantage of Sunday special of $1 mimosas. Service was a little slow but taste helped us overcome that obstacle. Will become a regular place on our list!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I had the heart roll and it was beyond great. Super flavor and the sauce is fantastic. I had it naked and it is topped with shrimp and lobster!

We also had toe wonton appetizer and I would highly recommend it to anyone.