“Much more than just Pasta or Pizza”

Pasta Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #17 of 126 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Cindy Stevens, the owner, is very personable and makes sure all is going well. We had a large party and each person was given personal attention by, not only her, but her staff. The menu is varied and several different items were ordered. It all was very good and nice sized portions. nobody left hungry. Our ages ran from grandparents to grandkids and every one enjoyed the experience. We had a party of 10 and they sat us immediately and the service was excellent

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Cyddi& staff are wonderful thank you for Thanksgiving dinner wonderful food! daily specials are good too

Reviewed 27 March 2017

This is not a fancy place, and the atmosphere is very plain. but they have good food at reasonable prices and quick service. The fried green tomatoes are excellent, the cheese ravioli is baked giving it a unique crispy edge, and the Chicken Parmigiana is very good. Others in our party had the Lasagna and the Veal Parmigiana and commented it was very good. We saw one table with a Pizza that made our mouth water, looked great.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I had eaten here twice before over the past couple of years. Both of those times I was well pleased with my meal. On this visit I ordered a BLT which came with fries. I love a good BLT, but this one was not so good. I think the worst part was that there was more lettuce than anything, with the one slice of tomato being rather small, so that fully 1/3 of the sandwich had no tomato on it. The bacon was fried so crisp that it broke up into tiny little pieces and fell out of the sandwich onto my plate each time I took a bite. The fries were hot and tasty, just right.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Good place to go eat. Southern meat and three I really love the country fried steak and gravy. They also have a good chicken salad

Been to Pasta Pizzeria & Grill? Share your experiences!