“Get the Shrimp Red Bag”

Wharf Casual Seafood
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good seafood restaurant in Prattville. I had the combo red bag (shrimp and crab legs), which was a lot of food. It had a nice amount if spice. I would probably get just the shrimp next time because it really is a lot of food.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the shrimp and grouper platter. My friend ordered catfish and shrimp platter. The shrimp were very fresh and cooked to perfection! My friend said the catfish was delicious.The restaurant was located in a new open air mall in the area. Very nice and the service was great! There was a guitarist playing very nice soft music-cherry on the top! I will definitely go for seafood again when in the area.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I eat here when I am in town for work. I have always had good services and the food is always served fresh and at the proper temperature.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We were the first customers in the door but had to wait 30 minutes before the order came out ... the waitress said she told the manager but he came out maybe 15 minutes after that ... (now 45 minutes) he offered an apology and stated that he would replace my husband’s shrimp as they were very noticeably over cooked and hard ... well after another 15 minutes the shrimp did not come out so we left ... it was a horrible experience that cost us $50

This was our written concern to them via Facebook Messenger on December 2nd immediately after leaving the restaurant.... still no response...

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Maybe they were having an off day, but we wont be back. We ordered platters. My mahi mahi was overcooked. The "broiled" oysters were not on a shell, but from a bucket and were gray and unappetizing. The crab cake was flaccid and oily. The hush puppies were amazing, but you can hardly make a meal of them. We chose not to make a fuss and just leave.