All reviews cracker barrel waffle house front desk waffles nice room free breakfast is off the highway a great place to stay first floor definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable parking lot mary danish recliner fridge exit
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Quick stay here on our way to Florida. Picked this hotel because it was dog friendly. Was greeted by Mary at reception. Got a room on first floor. Room was clean and fairly updated. Continental breakfast the next morning included biscuits and gravy, waffles, muffins, danishes, cereal, and fresh fruit and juice. Mary again was staffing the breakfast and refreshing everything. Good location and right off the highway. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Clean, friendly front desk person. She was a worker. Our bed was great, slept like a baby.
The Continental Breakfast was really good and a lot to pick from. It was storming so we never made out to the pool.
The location is right off the ramp, restaurants, gas stations right at your convenience. Next time we head down to Gulf Shores we will stay here again.

Phil T

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My wife and I decided to see a band we enjoy with our next door neighbors that was playing in Prattville. Knowing it was going to be a late show, we decided to get a hotel room and stay over night. Our neighbors had already book their room here, so we decided to book here as well. Our stay couldn't have been better. Mary was working the front desk when we checked in and checked out and w very friendly. The room was very nice, clean and the bed was very comfortable. My only regret was not making it down to try the breakfast, since the late night caused us to sleep in. I will definitely stay here again and have no problems recommending it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I travel for work and when in Prattville I try to stay here at the Quality Inn. Nice clean, comfortable rooms. Comfortable beds and quiet motel make for a good night's sleep. Early breakfast is very important for some who leaves early to work.Staff is awesome! Especially Mary at the front desk, who is the best!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2017

My wife and I stop here every year on our way to Florida. The hotel rooms have been redone, the carpet is relatively new. The beds are very comfortable. The bathroom is a good size and there is a senior handle for getting in and out of the tub/shower. the room is adequately furnished with a nice leather chair to read, relax or watch TV. The hotel has wifi which works great. A hot continental breakfast is available starting at 5:30A on weekdays.
The real reason for stopping is the wonderful reception lady Mary Robinson. She is a doll. She's been there for many years and she works double shifts.

Room Tip: It depends on each person's preference. I prefer 1st floor non-smoking
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family