“Great fajitas!”

Mexico Tipico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The fajitas were very good. I didn’t like our seat in the doorway of the kitchen -storage but everything else was fine.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is the best Mexican around. Been going there for over 20 years. Great service and great food. Never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Drop in to pickup dinner. Ordered burrito California with steak and chicken. Although I ordered one regular and one spicy it turned out both were spicy.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

When we lived in AL we tried many Mexican style food restaurants and Tipico was one of the better ones in the area. Large portions and the food was very tasty.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

99 percent of the time I am very satisfied with my order. My favorite is the vegetarian California burrito. I ask them to add steak, LOL, and they do. You can get just a steak California burrito, but I like the veggies in mine. SO yummy! We do a lot of to go from MT and it is always still good and hot when we get home. Best Mexican in Prattville in my humble opinion. Service is always good too!