La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville
US$72
US$126
US$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Quality Inn(Prattville)
US$87
US$85
US$82
US$80
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Prattville(Prattville)(Great Value!)
US$86
Travelocity
All reviewsdog walkingnext morningwafflessausagehot tubnice breakfastpet friendly hotelice machinecracker barrelwould stay here againlobby areagas stationa nice place to staycleaning staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedsbreakfast bar
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We love LaQuinta along with our little Jack Russell. Haven't had any bad experiences at LaQuinta and recommend to anyone as a great value hotel with nice accomadations and caring staff. All across the country I can always count on LaQuinta and hope that do well as a company.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqprattville, webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest, Thanks for always choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville. You are our esteemed client and we are really very overwhelmed by the wonderful feedback and 5 Star rating you have given us for our hotel. It is honor to serve you. Your appreciation means lot to us. Also, glad to know that you be visiting us again. You are welcome again. Sincerely yours Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2018

The room was clean and comfortable. The WiFi wasn’t working (apparently for a while). Breakfast was terrible. The orange juice was colored water and the coffee watered down. If we weren’t traveling with a pet, we wouldn’t stay there. Next time we’ll pay the pet fee down the road.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqprattville, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback here on Trip Advisor. Allow us to apologize for the average experience you had because of quality of the breakfast offered at our property while staying with us. The comfort of our guests is of primary importance to us and we strive to provide our best for our guest satisfaction. We hope to have a better experience for you on your next visit. I can assure you that you should see a marked improvement should you be kind enough to give us another opportunity to serve you. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Stayed there for two nights. The rooms were very clean. No sign of doggy anything in the room.
The bathroom was very updated.
Internet was very slow on the second night and finally went out. Was planning on washing clothes on the second night but the woman at the desk said the dryer was broken. Yikes Said we could pay twenty dollars for the hotel to do our laundry. So we just sent in one set of clothes. The next day as we checked out, I mentioned the internet and dryer being broken and if we could get some discount. I totally understand the internet issue. Anyway, they gave me a twenty two dollar discount.

Also I mentioned that I had a upgrade to a king bedroom (two queens are cheaper for some reason) but left it at home. Well she gave me a upgrade anyhow.

Now these last two comments I made shows how great their customer service is.

The food was good. Everything was clean.

Oh I left a coat there. They said they could take it to UPS or something like that and mail it. Of course I would have to pay to have it shipped and give them my charge card. After thinking of it, I told them if they had a charity they could give it, to just donate to them.

I would definitely return there.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CruiserIllinois

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stayed here multiple times previously and never experienced a dog waste issue on the grounds until this visit. Every grassy area had minefield of waste. Some was very old so it was not just an issue of recent guests being inconsiderate. Hotel staff was not cleaning the grounds either. I enjoy travelling with my dogs and have stayed at many La Quintas in the past but this one I will avoid in the future. Since we stayed just one night I was only able to mention the waste issue at checkout. But the check out person already seemed aware of the issue. As for value, one of my dogs got sick and a trip to the vet may be needed so I cannot say it was a good value.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank WAS_PJS
lqprattville, webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback.We apologize for not meeting your expectations.Sorry for inconvenience caused to you because of dog waste on grounds.We have brought this issue in notice of cleanliness team and instructed them to take required action.Management will monitor the situation to make sure we will do better particular in this issue.We will make sure that this does not happen next time you visit us.We hope to see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Overall, excellent location, service, room quality and good hot breakfast. Staff was friendly and the hotel has a modern style. The hotel is very clean and my room was spotless. The breakfast was very good. Hot eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and all sorts of breads and pastries. Even has a waffle maker with tasty toppings to add if you like. The only negative comments I have is the the bathroom was small and the room lighting was poor due to the high efficiency low wattage bulbs.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqprattville, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit.
Nice that you liked the hospitality and appreciating the breakfast.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,