“One of our faves!”

Chappy's Deli
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving your family New York Flavor with Southern Hospitality since 1989. Chappy's Deli is your locally owned deli, offering full-service breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with fresh, quality ingredients and great value. Chappy's Deli offers drop-off catering and free delivery* to surrounding areas. And kids always eat free*, everyday, all day at any of our full service locations. And every diner gets free ice cream!!
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I love the Windy City hot sandwich they serve and the complimentary soft-serve ice cream you get at the end of your meal! I also love the Brazilian Chicken Salad!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Ok when you have 2 family members with disabilities. I don't understand why the hostess goes to the most distance place and it is a booth. People with disability need a table, when they are amputees it goes without saying. The closest table is appreciated. I just don't understand how I had to direct her to the obvious. Otherwise the food and service was great. Only complaint two of the bread on my club sandwich was totally burned someone knew. Only okay because I can't eat that much bread. Just a quality issue that it passed. Have been eating at Chappy original for many many years. I know what high standards have been held. This is first time eating at an off shoot. Good job for not the original.

1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite lunch spots in Prattville. Food is always fresh and well prepared. We also get consistently good service. Chicken salad is homemade and is always a good choice. You cannot go wrong selecting any of their sandwiches.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We love Chappy's Deli. The service is great, the food is basic but good and they always give you a small cone or cup of ice cream when you finish your meal. They feature five soups daily that rotate, but you can always get good old chicken and rice. They feature both hot and cold sandwiches and a variety of salads.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great way to warm up. Sandwiches and salads are also delicious. And yummy desserts! Fast service and takeout can’t be beat!

Been to Chappy's Deli? Share your experiences!