“January 23, 2018 Lunch”

Olive Garden
Ranked #20 of 127 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stopped in to Olive Garden for lunch with my wife. We both had salmon and salad. The food was delicious, the salmon was pepared perfect. Our waiter Trey did an excellent job 0f taking care of us during our lunch. Great job Trey and Olive Garden !!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018

After attending and playing in a tournament all day, my daughter was hungry when finished and wanted a solid meal, but didn't want to sit for a couple of hours in a restaurant. She wanted her uniform/shoes off and wanted to chill out, but not in a restaurant. So we ordered take out and my husband got lasagna w/soup and my daughter got the child's fettucine alfredo w/fries (while I got something lighter from somewhere else). They both enjoyed their very hot, tasty meals!
I appreciated the to go situation, the meals were brought out in see through containers and each portion was reviewed with me. GREAT Service! There are so many times we get to where we are going and open our take out and it is incorrect - this system that Olive Garden ensures that you get what you ordered! It's fantastic!
We would certainly recommend this location to anyone in the area!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank JoannaB24
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Mini Holiday trip with grandchildren - we picked Olive Garden for our dinner. The service was excellent. Food was perfect. We tried the Shrimp Scampi, Spaghetti, and Chicken Alfredo - food was great. Our waiter, Caleb, went above and beyond service - he was a delight!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017

You always know what you're getting at this chain restaurant. Pasta, soup, salad. Casual dining at reasonable prices.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have a question: what is it about men and spaghetti? I don't know one man who doesn't like spaghetti and my husband is no exception.

When I learned that Olive Garden was offering their "Never Ending Pasta Bowl," starting at $9.99, I couldn't believe my luck. I know a bargain when one comes my way. I developed a plan.

My husband had been cutting grass all morning and came in hot and sweaty. I told him shower: I was taking him to lunch. He had been craving spaghetti, so I headed to Olive Garden in Prattville, AL.

Our first impression was very favorable. The restaurant was really attractive. Most important, it was really clean. The attractive hostess greeted us immediately and seated us within two minutes. In record time, our waitress appeared. I ordered a glass of wine after asking her a couple of questions about the wine list. She was familiar with the different types and recommended a quartino. I hadn't  realized how popular the size has become, so was surprised that the restaurant offered it. The waitress was spot on: it was the perfect amount for me. The breadsticks were delicious, the salad fresh and crisp. My husband, not the adventurous type, ordered spaghetti and meat balls with the meat sauce. He was a happy camper. I ordered the cheese ravioli with a side of Italian sausage. Both were delicious. On our drive to the restaurant, I told my husband that I was going to splurge calorically and have coffee and dessert. Olive Garden offers such an array that it is almost impossible to choose one, but I was determined. My determination quickly faded as I ate. I knew there was no way I could eat dessert. The serving of ravioli was so generous that I couldn't eat the entire amount. The waitress appeared at our table with a carry out carton without my even requesting one. I made certain to ask her name (Diane) so I can ask for her section next time ... which won't be long.

BTW: I have figured out what it is with men and spaghetti - the same thing it is with women and spaghetti (or ravioli)!

Date of visit: October 2017