“The Best Place for Breakfast”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #22 of 127 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American
Description: I-65 Exit 181
Description: I-65 Exit 181
Reviewed 25 August 2018

On way to Huntsville Alabama from Tallahassee we stopped at Cracker Barrel in Prattville Alabama. We were hungry for pancakes, and we were not disappointed. I had delicious pecan pancakes, while my wife had blueberry pancakes. We had a side of bacon with lots of coffee. The pancakes were superior; the bacon was a little on the "fatty" side. Our server, Dawn, was wonderful.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We stopped in for warm sit down meal in the middle of our 14 hour drive to Florida. It was around 2 pm so it wasn't busy at all. We ordered our meal and all was normal at that point. We needed refills, no waitress. Food finally came out (they weren't busy so not sure what caused the wait) We were missing some of my son's child meal, we asked for biscuits and got cornbread, the servings were all very small compared to other Cracker Barrel's we have visited, I would say comparable to kids size. Again no refills yet. We were almost finished with our meal before we were offered refills. The waitress brought us our check and asked if we needed anything else. My mother had ordered an apple dumpling with the meal and never received it. She politely reminded the waitress and she apologized and brought her one to go because we needed to get on the road. We paid and left. We get down the road a bit and realize the dumpling was not warmed up and we weren't given any utensils. Not a big deal but a frustration considering the in house experience was not great either.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I often go here and share the Country Boy Breakfast with steak. We get this "breakfast" item for breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner. The seasoning on the steak is great and the hashbrown casserole is delicious!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Had my birthday breakfast with my girlfriend, the food was excellent as always, our server appeared over worked but attended to our table with quickness and great attitude.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The one thing about Cracker Barrel is that you know what to expect. Good everyday food, great service and good prices. I've never been disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018