All reviews complimentary breakfast is workout area nice suite buckwheat waffles without reservation whole wheat nice kitchen heated pool fire pit veal dishes an extended stay room layout comfortable accommodations home away from home thoroughly enjoyed our stay outside area breakfast sandwich
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Very friendly hotel staff. Lay was great and made sure I had everything I needed on a daily basis. Beds are very comfortable. Complementary breakfast. Close to shops and restaurants bars and grocery stores. Overall a great stay

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
LayneMatthews, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hello rachellK6882ZK,

Thank you for the awesome review and being our guest! Hurry back to see us soon!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Clean, comfortable accommodations. Pet friendly with poop bags available and areas around the hotel to take the dog for a long walk. Able to charge my Tesla 2/3 nights. 3rd night I was ICED as the hotel doesn't reserve the spots for rechargeable vehicles. They did make arrangements at a nearby hotel, but it was a hassle. I enjoyed the gym.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 991rmk
LayneMatthews, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hello 991rmk,

We are so pleased to know you found our amenities for your pet and vehicle ... and thank you for sharing your comments about parking by the recharge stations. We will have to work through a resolution to ensure cars needing a charge have access for future needs. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Prattville and let us know how we are doing! Thank you!!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Hotel staff was very accommodating and the room was kept clean at all times. Complimentary breakfast was good just wish it provided a meat option and eggs. Also the room could have had more than two pillows on a bed .

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
LayneMatthews, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Hello bryany117,

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable feedback with us! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and will use your comments to share with the brand as we work to improve our services. Please let us know when you will be back in Prattville.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Great experience, not surprised because it being a Hilton member. I always look for Hilton properties and while this was my first time at a Home2Suites I wasn’t disappointed at all. I will definitely stay here again when travel occurs.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
LayneMatthews, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Hello B1289ROrogerw,

Thank you for being our guest and sharing this review from your first Home2 stay. We hope this will be the first of many and that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Was in the area on business. I have stayed at this location twice now, the first time my only complaint was the noisy family next door that kept me awake but this was not an issue the second time as I spoke with the staff about my preferred room location.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
LayneMatthews, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Hello tightlines4456,

We are so pleased to know we worked with your request and you better enjoyed your stay during this visit. We truly appreciate you letting us know what we can do to make things better!