“Best BBQ in Prattville”

Rock's Famous Bar-b-que
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Prattville
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This one of the best restaurant experience that I have had in a long time. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I got a chance to meet the owner. And some of the local celebrity customers.very good day.hapoy memorial day

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great place! I love this hidden gem. Amazing chicken tenders (never thought I say that). Great sauces. Take all my friends there and all have loved this place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Tender smokey meats, fried green tomatoes, collards, mac n cheese. Not expensive. They also do catering size portions

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The smoked pork butt is the best I’ve had. Also like the camp stew. Great local place with friendly folks. Will return.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Ate at Rock's Famous BBQ recently for the first time. The sides are wonderful and the menu is extensive. Looking forward to my next trip. I had the corned beef brisket plate--yes, corned beef. Very yummy and moist--would have been better on a sandwich than just alone but I really liked it. My friend and I tried several sides--fried okra, baked beans (with ground beef in them), cheese curds, and fried green beans. They were all delicious but I thought the fried green beans were awesome--I could just snack on them alone. Definitely worth it!

Date of visit: December 2017