“Great Lunch”
Review of Thai Thai Cuisine

Thai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Phenix City
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Just recently started eating Thai food. I haven't really ventured into the menu, but it's only because that what I ordered the first time, pork fried rice, was excellent. It's a nice change from all of the fast food restaurants that Phenix City has. The service is friendly, the restaurant is clean, and the food is always excellent. I only like a little heat, but I do like the fact that you can choose the level of spiciness. I have eaten at another Thai restaurant in Columbus, Ga, and to my surprise this one here in town is much better. Will return again and again for lunch.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Thai House has excellent curries. You can customize the heat from none the Thai Hot. I prefer medium. You can also modify your meal. I usually get a vegetable in red curry and add chicken. The family providesign great service and the best iced tea in Columbus.....all at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Really friendly service and the quick turn around for order to go / take away ... the duck special along with the desert combo (mango custard sticky rice) is a winner everytime

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I enjoyed the lunch I had at Thai Thai. I had a chicken curry. I thought it was a bit expensive for a lunch, but the service was good and the ingredients were fresh.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

This is a storefront (not fancy) restaurant located behind the Pizza Hut on the Bypass--I mention this because GPS directions were not correct on Google Maps. The authentic Thai cuisine is delicious--full of subtle flavor and can be spiced up or down per your preference. The wait staff is very polite and attentive. Overall a great experience if you love Thai!