“Best Food Around...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I have often driven extra miles in order to eat at The Tavern of St. Clair. The food and service are impeccable. Awesome steaks, perfect asparagus, the best Lobster Bisque.
In June of 2015 I found a note on their door that stated that they were permanently closed. How sad. That place was so good that I will check back to see if they have changed their minds!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Went to The Tavern of St. Clair last Monday and it's no longer open. That's to bad. There aren't many places to go in Pell City and this was one of the better ones.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Drove about 5 miles out of our way to go here as there is not much in the area except fact food restaurants. We pull up & it was out of business. Went to the catfish restaurant across the street & it was great.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Food at this quaint Italian restaurant was great. The servers were very nice bit service was a little slow.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Some of the greatest calamari I have ever had in my life. Excellent shrimp gumbo. The service was outstanding as well, I want to try other dishes next time I am in Pell City as I
hope to go fishing at Logan Martin every Spring..