“Good Experience for Small town.”
Review of The Tavern of St Clair - CLOSED

The Tavern of St Clair
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2015

Food was good. Steak as good as I could expect for a small restaurant. Drinks good but pricey. 10 bucks for a double scotch. Owner is a delight. I would go back.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

The Tavern has two areas for dining. Bar area has live music at night. Friendly staff and great service. The drinks and food are great!

Reviewed 24 October 2014

The service was very slow and it wasn't particularly busy. I ordered a Cobb Salad but they didn't tell me they were out of egg, just gave it to me without.

Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and it was fabulous. The service was excellent. The wait staff was extremely attentive but not overly so.

The blackened steak salad was fabulously prepared. The steak was probably some of the best I've ever had!

The portion size was perfect for lunch. I was extremely impressed with the white linen tablecloth in the ease of service. The tables are not too close together the atmosphere was fabulous for a lunch or dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone that wants a nice meal in a good setting! I will definitely be here again.

1  Thank JW266
Reviewed 23 September 2014

We were hungry early and asked where we should go... the desk clerk at our motel suggested the Tavern. We were the only ones in the restaurant at 4:15 pm. Our server was great and very attentive. We ordered the Fettuccini with Chicken and the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara. Both were very good. We ordered the house Pino Grigio, this wasn't the best, but was drinkable. On a whole we enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank mscjn55