Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
US$132
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$122
PricelineUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
getaroom.comUS$138
All reviews reading lights the entire staff the room was nicely decorated breakfast was amazing fire pit quick access staff was friendly excellent hotel lots of restaurants up to date clean hotel bed was comfortable off the highway elevator florida colby birmingham
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

After discovering our usual hotel in the area has gone downhill in reviews, we chose to stay here. No regrets! My top priority in hotels is cleanliness. This hotel passed with flying colors. Breakfast is still a little off because of covid restrictions, but it worked ok. Our only complaint is the elevator - only one and it's very slow. Even though our room was on the 3rd floor, we opted to go by stairs every time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 9 May 2021

We knew we were in the right place as soon as we stepped in the door at 10:30 pm. Everyone was sooo nice. We were on our way to the beach and needed to rest for a few hours and man, was it clean!! I looked for dirt but couldn’t find any (I really do that). It was quiet in our room and the AC worked perfectly . The next morning the desk clerk was so proud to receive the compliments I gave her, she said “I love to clean! I am always cleaning something”. I definitely recommend this HInn‍♀️

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

I really can’t believe how amazing the service was at this hotel. I never imagined to be treated the way me and my coworkers were absolutely catered to while staying here for 6 months! After meeting the staff it’s almost like while away from home all we were doing is coming to stay with family. I do and always will appreciate the hospitality given while staying with these wonderful people. Always a clean stay and friendly staff, parking was never a problem even though we come with trailers and huge trucks. Breakfast (before COVID) was delicious and after COVID still had snacks and other things to eat. While having dinner at the hotel they would come and hangout with us and talk laugh and cry in some cases. Truly was the best hotel I’d ever stayed in. Gym and pool grilling area with a fire pit was a plus. Please if you’re staying in the area you have got to stay here. Also there is restaurants all around so breakfast lunch and dinner is always available. Quick access to the interstate yet the same amount of convenience is also available to inner town accessibility. 10/10 from Me!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2020

We normally stay in Birmingham on our way to the Florida Gulf, but decided to stay in Pelham this time. Boy, am I glad we did!
This hotel is obviously newer and well maintained. The staff was friendly, check in was quick and the room was clean and nice. It's located close to everything you'd need. Especially a Starbucks! Lots of restaurants in the area as well. Right off the highway. We will make this our stop from now on! Don't hesitate to book this hotel, because I'm sure they fill up quick!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Best stay I have ever had for business. Jamie and her staff went above and beyond to meet the needs of my crew and I. Could not have asked for more! I will recommend anyone I know who is staying in the are to make Holiday Inn Express Pelham their #1 choice.

Date of stay: August 2020