Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$128
US$119
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$128
All reviews reading lights the entire staff the room was nicely decorated breakfast was amazing fire pit quick access staff was friendly excellent hotel lots of restaurants up to date clean hotel bed was comfortable off the highway elevator florida colby birmingham
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

I really can’t believe how amazing the service was at this hotel. I never imagined to be treated the way me and my coworkers were absolutely catered to while staying here for 6 months! After meeting the staff it’s almost like while away from home all we were doing is coming to stay with family. I do and always will appreciate the hospitality given while staying with these wonderful people. Always a clean stay and friendly staff, parking was never a problem even though we come with trailers and huge trucks. Breakfast (before COVID) was delicious and after COVID still had snacks and other things to eat. While having dinner at the hotel they would come and hangout with us and talk laugh and cry in some cases. Truly was the best hotel I’d ever stayed in. Gym and pool grilling area with a fire pit was a plus. Please if you’re staying in the area you have got to stay here. Also there is restaurants all around so breakfast lunch and dinner is always available. Quick access to the interstate yet the same amount of convenience is also available to inner town accessibility. 10/10 from Me!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2020

We normally stay in Birmingham on our way to the Florida Gulf, but decided to stay in Pelham this time. Boy, am I glad we did!
This hotel is obviously newer and well maintained. The staff was friendly, check in was quick and the room was clean and nice. It's located close to everything you'd need. Especially a Starbucks! Lots of restaurants in the area as well. Right off the highway. We will make this our stop from now on! Don't hesitate to book this hotel, because I'm sure they fill up quick!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Best stay I have ever had for business. Jamie and her staff went above and beyond to meet the needs of my crew and I. Could not have asked for more! I will recommend anyone I know who is staying in the are to make Holiday Inn Express Pelham their #1 choice.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2020

Our family stayed at this hotel for one night. It was very clean and sanitized. The front desk clerk, Coby, was extremely friendly and efficient. The room was nicely decorated and comfortable. We even had a breakfast-to-go bag during this current pandemic.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 24 July 2020

We selected this hotel based on reviews and found it to be nice except for a few issues. First of all the positives were that the room was clean, the staff friendly, bed was comfortable and the hotel location is close to restaurants. Now for the negatives. The A/C was very hard to regulate as we were either hot or cold. The carpet was loose making it hard to walk on. The parking was difficult mainly due to all of the large construction vehicles. Also some of these vehicles making a lot of noise around 4:00 AM, making it difficult to sleep.

Date of stay: July 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Birmingham South - Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2020

Hi rondot98,

Thank you for your candid review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. While we are delighted to hear your positive comments about the cleanliness of the room, our friendly staff and comfortable bed, I am sorry the issues with the air conditioning unit, the carpet and the parking greatly affected your experience. I have shared your comments with our teams. Please know that we utilize all comments for improvement of our product and services, and will continue to work towards the highest standards for our guests.

Many thanks for the feedback and for staying with us. I hope that you will consider us again, if your travels bring you back to our area. Have a wonderful day!

Connie D